{JULIAN} using the "Handsome" Page Kit

Hello!!! Sharing my second layout of the month. I finished off the {Handsome} Page Kit by creating this double 8 1/2x11 layout. 

This is my youngest son Julian. It's hard to believe he will be 10 years old next month. His baby face is gone and he is growing up right before my eyes. He asked me to twist his hair something I haven't done since he was about 3 years old. He looked so grown up. 


Well enough of that. How I created this layout... I loved the Bo Bunny paper so it started with that. I tore cardstock for the left and right side. Then painted my handsome cutfile black with acrylic paint and Nuvo spray. In real life it is shiny. 


I used the same paint mixture to stamp the cardstock using the Bo Bunny stamps. I also painted the edge of the layout, all the papers, and photos. 


I stamped a few stars and the grungy stamp all over. I splattered black paint on the cardstock. I tore the yellow paper to go on the right and left as well as black cardstock. All photos are backed on white cardstock then scraps from what was left in the kit. Including the frame from P13 and the last few word ephemera pieces. I fussy cut a few moths to include on the layout. I splattered white acrylic paint all over the layout and added flat back pearls in matching colors. 


Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am  ScrappinCain over there and post layouts daily. 

Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #handsome (or whichever kit you are working with) and on our FaceBook group {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community


Comments

Popular Posts