{Happy Birthday} using the “2022” Page Kit



Welcome back to the {Not} Just For Boys kit club blog! Today, I’m sharing a page I created using the new “2022” Page Kit by Meridy Twilling. This kit was meant for a New Years Eve/New Years Day layout, but I used it with photos from my fiancé’s birthday celebration in December. 


The font of the gold letter stickers is great and worked perfectly for my three sub-titles. I added sequins and gold shimmer mist around each title. 


I had to include this cute photo of Ben and his mama, and I layered the Heidi Swapp frame over my journaling to give the page a polished look. 


I added a heart foam sticker from the alpha sticker sheet, more sequins, and gold glitter mist. Gold glitter mist stands out well on wood grain paper and adds a fun touch to a birthday scrapbook page! 

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my layout! Make sure to post anything you create with our kits to the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group or on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #2022 (or whatever kit you are working with) 

Erin

Comments

Popular Posts