{Handsome} Using The “Handsome” Page Kit

Hello again, my friends! I’m here for the last time this month with one more layout using the gorgeous {Not} Just for Boys “Handsome” Page Kit . I just love the colors in this kit. I have this picture of my son from a time when he took me out for supper and I was struck by how he looks like a man instead of a boy. I loved this black and white along with the color scheme of this kit.


I started by cutting strips of paper as a background and I knew I was going to mount my photo on the piece of filmstrip paper, so I placed that where I wanted it. 


I decided I wanted lots of flags on my layout and so I just started cutting out a variety of them and layering them under my picture and across my layout. 


I love the handsome cardstock cut that comes with this kit. I used some Shimmerz Creameez to color it and glued it down. 


I added some journaling strips to my layout and splattered some black ink around. I added some more flags to the upper left of my journaling strips. I found some chipboard hearts in my stash and adhered them as well. 


I added a bunch of the coordinating finishing touches all around my layout to give it, well….that finishing touch! I love it! 

Thanks for coming to take a look at my layout. Please share your creations using any of the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club kits with us over on the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Facebook Community. I love scrolling through for inspiration and I’d love to see what you’ve been doing.  Also tag us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #handsome (or whichever kit you are using)

You can find me and all my layouts over on Instagram at joybells_scraps. I’d love to see you all over there as well! 

See you next month! 

Joy

Comments

  1. Oh Joy this is just GORGEOUS!!! From the colors to the collection you used...GREAT JOB, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice layout. I love the black and white photo on the muted background. It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts