"Handsome Boy" using the “Handsome” Page Kit

Hello friends!  It’s Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this whimsical layout featuring the “Handsome” Page Kit By Meridy Twilling.  I am smitten by this saturated color palette with products from P13 and Vicki Boutin!


I detail cut out a number of the gorgeous butterflies/moths from the Vicki Boutin patterned paper and layered them up for dimension.

I used the stamp that came in our kit to create a pattern on the Handsome cutfile.  I also grabbed a few letters from another page kit to complete the title.


Aren't these fishtail banners the coolest?  I scuffed them up and layered them a bit.


I cannot wait to keep playing with the leftovers from this kit!


You can see my full process here:




Please share what you create on the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Facebook Community Page and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #handsome (or whatever kit you are using)

Happy Scrapping!

Shannon



Comments

Popular Posts