{Dream Big Card} Using the January 2022 "Little One" Page Kit


Hello paper lovers, it's me Nicole, back with a new card for any new baby or baby b-day coming up!  I'm using the "Little One" Page Kit to make this cute little card plus a couple flowers from my stash!  The first thing that I did was draw a onesie on the Bo Bunny yellow polka dot paper and cut it out.  I added some black striping at the neck, arms and legs.


I folded a piece of white card stock and traced around the yellow onesie about 1/4 inch away so that when I cut it out I will cut just inside the line to make the card.  I then doodled another line with dots around the white onesie card.


I built up the card in a diagonal position using fussy cut elements from the P13 cut apart paper from the kit as well as a bow tie that I made using the dye that came with the kit.  I also used a doily and flowers from my stash.


I finished my card by adding some white splatters, some of the "Little One" Sequin Mix, a twine bow, and "DREAM BIG" from the P13 sentiment stickers that came with the kit.

I have a process video showing you my steps on this card that you can view here: 

I'm so glad that you stopped in to read about my card.  I hope it gets you in the mood to use your NJFB kits!  We would love to see anything that you are creating with our products, so don't hesitate to share with us on our Facebook group {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #littleone (or whatever kit you are using)

Until next time,
Nicole

 







 

Comments

Popular Posts