{CARTER} using "LITTLE ONE" page kit

Hello!! Here is layout 3 for the month of January using the "Little One" page kit


This layout started out wanting to fussy cut all the little icons on the P13 paper but I also loved the stripe paper. So I choose 4 colors to use and fussy cut the items I wanted most, then used the strips too. I distressed the edges of everything on this layout. 


The items I decided to use were going to match a color strip. Plus a couple of stars. 


I added black cardstock to this kit. I splattered white acrylic paint over all of the layout. But each strip as matching colored splatters on the black paper. I used oxide inks for that mixed with Shimmerz paints to give them a sparkle. 


I used the hot air balloon. I used the same oxides and Shimmerz to paint it. Hand cut some little clouds I added, matching colors of flat back pearls by each icon, and tiny wood veneer stars from my stash. The tiny yellow stars are from the "Little One" sequins mix. His name as the title and a few word stickers. 

Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am  ScrappinCain over there and post layouts daily. 

Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #handsome (or whichever kit you are working with) and on our FaceBook group {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community


Comments

Popular Posts