{52 Titles Read} Using the "Just Us" Page Kit

Hello friends!  It’s Shannon up on the blog today brining you this layout featuring the “Just Us” Page Kit By Meridy Twilling.  I also brought in the gorgeous “Books With Coffee Cup” Cardstock Cut from the shop.  I love that I had room to make a fun little shaker pocket!


I used lots of little scraps to highlight the little books and used the “Just Us” sequin mix to fill in the cute little cup.  


I created fun little epoxy flair from the P13 stickers and detail cut out the little house from one of the gorgeous P13 papers. I then added a bit of trim, sequins and Nuvo Drops to finish off my cluster.

There are so many fun elements in this kit!  I am smitten by the labels, the little animals & the trim!  


You can see my full process here:


I cannot wait to see what you create with this Page Kit!  Please share your projects with us in the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Facebook group and on Instagram and tag us with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #justus (or whichever kit you are using)

Happy Scrapping!

Shannon






Comments

Popular Posts