{Winter Vibes} Using The “Blue Christmas Page Kit

Hello friends and seasons greetings! I cannot believe it is already December, but I have all of these pictures from last winter and this beautiful “Blue Christmas” page kit to work with. 


I started by cutting strips of the patterned paper and layering them at the bottom of my layout.


I used the winter vibes cardstock cut add on as my title. I used some old Distress Stain to color it blue and adhered it across the bottom of my layout.


Then I got to work making tags out of the papers included in the kit. I made the tags in varying sizes and adhered photos to two of them. Before I adhered my tags down, I used the snowflake stamps from the acrylic stamp set and randomly stamped them across my layout.


I decided to stick with the tag theme and use this super cute wooden snowflake tag that was an add on from this kit. I used black ink to color the a snowflake and a glitter brush pen to add some sparkle.


I strung some of the light blue twine that one of my kits came tied up in to string through all the tags on my layout. I glued down the spots where the twine twists and then tied a bow in the little wooden tag. Voila! Layout complete! 

I hope you are all finding ways to use your kits from November. If you are creating this month, we are doing a group challenge to create a layout using stamps from any of the stamp sets from the {Not} Just for Boys Kits you’ve received. Please share your work with us in the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Facebook Community. We love to see your work! 

As always you can find me and all my scrapbooking layouts over on Instagram at joybells_scraps

Happy holidays!

Joy


Comments

  1. I am loving all of the snowflakes and the tags and the attention to detail on this layout! Thanks for inspiring me as always :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts