{Snow Fun} Using the "Blue Christmas" Page Kit

Hello!! Can you believe we are two weeks away from Christmas? It always seems to come by so quickly. I used the "BLUE CHRISTMAS" page kit to complete this 8 1/2x11 layout. 


I started out by picking out stickers to include on the layout that would go with my photos and the wood pieces from the alacarte section. 


I took the thin masking off the snowflake on the tag and the words and edges of the other piece. I then painted them with white gesso and white acrylic paint. You don't really need gesso to paint them but I wanted them really white so it helps the paint stay on top versus soaking into the wood. 


I loved the Snow Fun on the sticker sheet. But I didn't care for the banner ends so I cut them off and backed the letters on cardstock. I tore the woodgrain paper and used both sides to make the top and bottom corners. Added in a few stickers from the sticker sheet. Sequins, flat back pearls and Shimmerz splatters all from my stash and past {Not} Just for Boys kits to complete this winter layout. 


Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and post layouts daily. 



Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #bluechristmas (or whichever kit you are working with) and on our FaceBook group {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community

Comments

Popular Posts