{Snow Fun} Using the Blue Christmas Page Kit

Hello friends!  It's Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this Wintery layout featuring the "Blue Christmas" Page Kit By Meridy Twilling.  I am loving the icy blues and pine greens in the Carta Bella "Welcome Winter" Collection!


I layered up a bunch of the gorgeous Carta Bella Stickers here and added in an enamel dot and a couple of sequins from a previous kit.


I also layered up my patterned papers with a bunch of the stickers.  You can see here that I created a fishtail banner to add a little extra interest.  I inked all of my edges to add a bit of shadow.


I loved this Winter Tree Branch Cardstock Cut.  It matches this collection oh so well!


I loved playing along with this mix of gorgeous patterned papers, cutfile and stickers!  I only needed to add a couple of enamel dots and sequins from previous kits and this layout came together so quickly!


You can see my full process here:


I cannot wait to see what you create with this gorgeous kit!  Please be sure to share your projects with us on the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Facebook Community page and on Instagram and tag us @notjustforboyskitclub and the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #bluechristmas (or whichever kit you are using)

Happy Scrapping!

Shannon




 

Comments

Popular Posts