Red Cup Cheer | Christmas Cheer Page Kit By Meridy Twilling | Shannon Allor


Hello friends!  It's Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this fun and festive layout featuring the "Christmas Cheer" Page Kit by Meridy Twilling.  I am loving the true red tones mixed with the pinks & aqua!


I spent a little time detail cutting out the poinsettia, nutcracker and Christmas trees from the gorgeous Mintay patterned paper.  I love how they look all layered up!


You can see my mixed media splatty bits here that I created with some Nuvo mists & Shimmerz paints that I picked up previously from the A La Carte section of the store.


Look at how gorgeous the red, white & teal half pearls look in these clusters!


I love that I created a layout and still have so many goodies left to keep playing with these supplies!


You can see my full process here:


I cannot wait to see what you create using this festive kit!  Please share your projects with us in the "{Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Facebook Community as well as on Instagram and tag us @notjustforboyskitclub.

Happy Scrapping!

Shannon





 

Comments

Popular Posts