{Hello Winter} Using the "Blue Christmas" Page Kit


Hello all, it's Nicole and I'm back with my last project for 2021.  This year really seemed to fly by!  For my last project I'm working with the "Blue Christmas" Page Kit and redesigned it to work with some snowy winter pics.


For these pages I used the wood look paper, the blue plaid, and the green paper.  I paper pieced these together using a ruled mat, but you could also use a plain 12x12 cardstock and just overlay the papers.  On both pages I used the snowflake stamps that come in the kit over the wood look paper, which I wound up loving.  For the first page I used more of the green paper and one of the pocket cards for the title.


I added a little cluster of goodies up in the left corner of the first page as well.  I'm using stickers from the kit, sequins from the "Bring on the Magic" sequin mix, and some nuvo drops.


For the 2nd page I used a little less of the green paper and some more of the blue stripy paper, which I covered with 4x6 pics and used a sticker between them.  

I used more stickers, sequins, and nuvo in another embellishment cluster in the bottom right of this page and my layout was complete!

Thanks so much for taking time to read about my page.  I hope it gets you in a mood to craft too.  We would love to see whatever you are creating with our kits and products so please post to our {Not}Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group or on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #bluechristmas (or whichever kit you are using)

Nicole | on Instagram @cuzwelovetoscrap








 

Comments

Popular Posts