{GRANDKIDS} Using the "Christmas Cheer" Page Kit

Hello, it's the most wonderful time of the year. I don't know about anyone else but I have tons of Christmas photos that need to be scrapbooked. The "Christmas Cheer" Page Kit is packed with just enough to complete 3 or 4 page,s depending on your embellishment style and the amount of pattern paper you like to use. As you probably know by now I love pattern paper. So usually 3 pages is pushing it for me but totally doable. This is an 11x8 1/2 layout design.


I used a full pattern paper for the background. I fussy cut the top off. Sized it to fit my 11x8 1x2 white cardstock background. The piece I cut off the bottom I trimmed to about 2 inches wide and tore about a 1 inch strip of the red pattern paper. 


I then fussy cut the nutcracker, a Christmas tree, Santa a few sugar cookies and candies. I popped up the tree, Santa, and the top piece.


I used the thickers for my title grandkids. We have 30 years worth of these photos now starting to include great grandkids. This is just some of the grandkids not all of them. On the back I do have names and ages just encase. I added in white acrylic paint splatters,  flat pearls and the year with tiny gold thickers.


Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and post layouts daily. 



Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #christmascheer (or whichever kit you are working with) and on our FaceBook group {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community

Comments

Popular Posts