{CHRISTMAS PHOTO} USING "BLUE CHRISTMAS" PAGE KIT

Hello!! Today I am sharing my final layout of the year here on the blog. Can you believe we are heading into 2022. So excited to see what the new year brings. This is an 11x8 1/2 landscape layout using "BLUE CHRISTMAS" page kit


I knew I wanted to use the Christmas cutfile, painted it with Shimmerz paints. I placed a pieces of washi tape across the middle and painted one side at a time. If you use a light amount you get a perfect line where the colors meet. 


I did three clusters using stickers, sequins and flat back pearls. The gray snowflakes are from a past kit. I double matted the photo and matted the layout on the same green. Since this is a page kit I made sure to gut all the larger papers so I have them to use on another layout. 


I used woodgrain looking thickers from a past kit also to finish my title. A few more stickers and this layout is complete. 

Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and post layouts daily. 

Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #bluechristmas (or whichever kit you are working with) and on our FaceBook group {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community

Comments

Popular Posts