{Christmas Cheer} Using the “Blue Christmas” Page Kit

Hello, my friends! I’m so excited to be back sharing another layout using the “Blue Christmas” Meridy Twilling Page Kit. This one was a fairly simple grid layout featuring a lackluster photo of a Christmas past. I have always wanted to scrapbook it because it was my grandma’s last Christmas and the last time all my cousins were together for Christmas. 


I used a white cardstock base and cut rectangles to fit my grid area out of the patterned papers with one being my 4x6 photo. 

I knew I was going to use the Christmas cardstock cut as my title, but white wasn’t going to work. I decided to use paint to make it green and I managed to match the paint perfectly to the paper. 

I also was in love with that little Cheer wood piece that was an add on. At the last minute I decided to make it part of my title. I added two black Finishing Touches to it. 

I added a couple of stickers and sequins around my page. Then I cut a label from the packaging some of the kit elements come with to add the date and location to my page. A little ribbon from my stash to frame my journaling and it felt done to me. 

I hope if you’re all creating with any of the kits this month, you’re sharing with us on the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Facebook Community and tagging us on your social media accounts using the hashtags #notjustforboyskitclub and #njfb. If not, please do! We would love to see what you are creating. 

I wish you all a very merry Christmas and I will see you all next month!

Joy

Comments

  1. Another beautiful layout Joy! I’m loving that title…the font is soooo beautiful 🤗 Love how this all came together🙌

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts