{Christmas Cheer Card} Using the "Christmas Cheer" Page Kit


Hey all, today I'm bringing you this bright and cheerful card, just in time to mail for Christmas!  I'm using the "Christmas Cheer" page kit to make this instead of following instructions!


The first thing that I did was fussy cut the cut apart paper included in the kit.  I then cut the background using the mint patterned paper.  I layered all my elements on the card so that I knew where I wanted them to go.


Next I moved all my elements aside so that I could add some red ink using a stencil I got in the "School Days" Deluxe Theme Kit.  I added the burlap through the center of the card.  Then added all my cut elements back onto the card.


I finished my card with some Stickles glitter paste from my stash, "Christmas Cheer" Sequins, and made my title using a label maker!

I have a process video that you can see here: {Christmas Cheer Card}

Thanks for popping in to read about my card.  I hope it gets you into the creative frame of mind.  We would love to see anything you have been creating with our products, so please post them to the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook page and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #christmascheer (or whichever kit you are using).

Until next time,
Nicole @cuzwelovetoscrap on Instagram






 

Comments

Popular Posts