{Watch Me Whip} Using the "Bring on the Magic" Deluxe Theme Kit


For my last project this month, I'm focusing on the Dole Whip from Disney while using the "Bring on the Magic" Deluxe Theme Kit.  Who can risist the Dole Whip?  Certainly not me!!!


I started by paper piecing my layout using the half circle paper, then adding the white paper with some washi tape too, next was some of the pink heart paper and then the branding strip for the half circles on top...I will add pics when I get them.  I then used the Pineapple Whip Acrylic word for part of the title.


I used some distress ink to put on my Pineapple Whip Wooden Embellishment and added this to the bottom of the page.  I also used a label maker to make the remaining part of my title.  The "Pineapple Whip" Sequins Mix is just an adorable finishing touch on the page!  Now all that's waiting is my pictures!  I'm really craving a Dole Whip now!!!!

I do have a process video for this page as well and you can find it here: {Watch Me Whip}

I am so glad that you came on to read about my page, and hope that it gets you in the crafting mood.  We would love to see anything that you create, so please post to our {Not} Just For Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group and on Instagram using the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #bring on the magic (or whichever kit you are using)

Thanks again, I will see you next month,
Nicole @cuzwelovetoscrap on Instagram





 

Comments

Popular Posts