{SWEET HOME TOGETHER} Using the November "Splendor" Premium Kit

Hello!!! This my third layout of month using SPLENDOR Premium Kit. This is an 8 1/2x11 layout. 
My favorite kinda a photos to scrap. Just cute little selfies of my son and I. This SPLENDOR Premium Kit was perfect for these snaps of us just hanging out at home last year during the pandemic. 
This is a type of grid layout. I spit it down the middle then made emblishments in each if the four corners. I painted the home word on the wood veneer. It's so easy because not Just For Boys leaves the flim on so I can peel it off where you want color. I stamped the stitch circle from last months kit.
I cut up the no waste packaging to use the words. They were perfect for this layout. 
I used the leave cutfile as is. I added in flat back pearls in matching colors and also white paint splatters top finish this layout. 
Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and post layouts daily. 


Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #splendor (or whichever kit you are working with) and on our FaceBook group

Comments

Popular Posts