{Surrounded by Love} Using the November 2021 "Splendor" Premium Kit

 

Happy Monday, friends! I hope everyone is enjoying the cooler weather that autumn brings. Florida has finally cooled off and we can spend more time outside without sweating. It has been wonderful! 

When I saw the new "Splendor" Premium Kit I was immediately in love! The colors, autumn motifs, beautiful embellishments, and lovely papers make this kit one of my favorites! I pulled out three photos from 2016 to scrapbook, and this page is based on the sketch posted in the {Not} Just For Boys Facebook page. 


The Simple Stories - Simple Vintage Country Harvest "Bits & Pieces" embellishments are perfect for layering! The pack includes ephemera pieces of varying sizes and I pulled out several to tuck behind my photos. 

 
 
I added sequins to the center of the die cut butterflies to add a little extra sparkle on my page. I printed my journaling onto white cardstock, trimmed the words into strips, then adhered the strips to my layout. The Pink Fresh puffy alpha worked perfectly for my title. 


I just love the butterflies in the Simple Stories collection! I used five on my layout and I wish I had ten more butterflies. I added sequins and pearls, tied twine into a bow at the top of the die cut tag, then added a few die cut and sticker hearts. 

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my layout! I hope you have a wonderful week and make sure to tag NJFB when you post to social media; we love seeing what you create! On Instagram: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #splendor and on Facebook: {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community

-Erin


Comments

Popular Posts