{My Street} Using the “Splendor” Premium Kit

Happy fall! Have you all seen the fantastic “Splendor” Premium Kit yet? It’s so beautiful. I created this layout of the gorgeous trees on my street from last fall. 


I started by dividing two patterned piece of paper in half using the blue branding strip from one of them. Then I want to work using my die cut machine to cut lots of leaves out of the piece of paper that has all the blocks of colored wood grain on it. I layered and adhered them under the strip. 


I matted my photos with the green paper and layered them on my layout. I used a few stickers from the sticker sheet to create a cluster that overlaps them a little.


I created a little cluster in the lower left corner of my layout using some of the ephemera and stickers. I used a die cut leaf and added the date. 


The title seems fairly obvious and looks so cute using the puffy alpha. Along with a die cut leaf, some heart stickers and sequins, creates a nice flow.
 

I think this turned out so nice! I love how all the papers create a different fall color palette. I am always one for a non-traditional color palette. 


Thank you for coming to take a closer look at my layout. I am definitely going to keep creating with this kit on my own. If you’d like to check out my work, you can find me on Instagram at joybells_scraps. If you are creating with this, or any of the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club kits, please share with us over on the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Facebook Community and on your social media accounts using the hashtags #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #splendor

See you next month! 

Joy

Comments

  1. Joy this is amazing❣️ I’m living all of the leaves and those colors and the way you Kaye’s it out…what a Fabulous kit to play with. Thanks for sharing 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joy! This is incredible-as always! I am scraplifting this over on MeWe and I'll tag you in my post when I get it done! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts