{Magical Selfies} Using the "Bring on the Magic" Deluxe Theme Kit


Hello all, I'm back with another layout using the "Bring on the Magic" Deluxe Theme Kit.  This layout is called {Magical Selfies} and is just waiting for the selfies when I go to Disneyland this month!  The "magical" is the cut that came with the kit and the "SELFIES" is made with the alpha that came with the kit as well.


I'm using the super cool grid paper with the starbursts for the background of my paper and made each little starburst the star of the layout.


I also cut up the little tag paper to use in the little clusters around the page as well.


For each little cluster I also used one of the stars that came with the kit, making sure to use the same color as the starburst.


To finish my clusters I added a twine bow to the tags, sequins from the "Bring on the Magic" Sequin Mix, some flat back pearls, and some little stars as well.  Then I added some arrow stickers from the foam stickers that came in the kit.  Then on the entire page I added my photo place holders and splattered with different sprays.  I intend to cut my 3x4 selfies down just a bit so that they will have a white mat from my place holders :)

I also have a process video of this layout that you can find here: {Magicals Selfies}

Thanks for popping on and reading about my layout, I hope that it inspires you to get crafting!  We would love to see anything you create so please post to our Facebook group: {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #bringonthemagic (or whichever kit you are using)

Until next time,
Nicole @cuzwelovetoscrap on Instagram








 

Comments

Popular Posts