{Journey} Using the "Bring On The Magic" Deluxe Theme Kit

Hello friends!  It's Shannon up on the blog today bringing you my third layout of the month.  This time I am creating with the "Bring On The Magic" Deluxe Theme Kit.  It is full of saturated colors with a fun theme park vibe!


I loved the Paige Evans patterned paper with all of the little scalloped pieces.  I used a one-inch punch to punch them out and created a wonky cascade of circles down my page on the diagonal.

I chose three tags from the Simple Stories collection to create a cluster at the top of my photo.  I just love all of the pattern on pattern!


Here is a bit of a close up of some circles with sequins and foam stickers layered up!


How awesome are all of the textures in this kit?!  


You can see my full process here:


I can't wait to see what you create with this kit!  Please share your projects with us on our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Facebook Community page as well as on Instagram and tag us @notjustforboyskitclub and using the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #bringonthemagic

Happy Scrapping!

Shannon


Comments

Popular Posts