{Holiday Cheer} Using the "Christmas Cheer" Page Kit

 

Happy Monday, friends! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. 

Today, I am sharing a layout I made using the new "Christmas Cheer" Page Kit by Meridy Twilling. The page kit is designed for a two-page spread, however, I used the kit to make a single-page spread using two photos of my kids with Santa. I love creating layouts with similar photos from years apart to show how much my kids grown. These photos are from 2015 and 2019 and my kids grew so much during that time!

The Mintay cut-apart paper is absolutely adorable and I cut out so many bits and pieces for this page! The sequins pack comes with teeny tiny peppermint pieces and I adhered them to the center of each paper peppermint I fussy cut. I also added pearls and sequins across my page. The washi tape matches the red in the papers perfect and I added it in several places on my layout. 

 The poinsettia adds a soft touch to an otherwise very red and green layout. The label sticker is from my stash. To give some dimension to my layout, I adhered several of the die cut pieces with dimensional adhesive. 

I combined the red shiny Thickers with the "cheer" die cut to create my title. I used Distress Oxide ink and a sponge dauber to change the color of the die cut from white to green. I added pearls and sequins to all three clusters and tucked peppermints in each cluster. 

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog to check out my layout! We love seeing your creations; make sure to tag {Not} Just For Boys when you post to social media.  Please use the following hashtags on Instagram: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub and #christmascheerpagekit (or whichever kit you are using) also please post to our Facebook group here: {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community  :)

Have a great week!

-Erin

Comments

Popular Posts