{Happy Fall Y'All} Using the November "Splendor" Premium Kit

Hello Everyone, here is my second layout of the month using "Splendor" Premium Kit. This time I did a double 8 1/2x11 page layout. 


I started out with two cutfiles and using my favorite paper to back them the different colored woodgrain squares by Vicki Boutin. I popped them up on play foam. 


I tore the Simple Stories paper in half. Placed half on the right and left and then placed the grid paper in the middle with branding stripes at the top and bottom in the middle. 


I matted all the photos in white cardstock and brown cardstock from my stash. I inked all the edges with brown ink. 


I added splatters in matching distress inks.  Then added a couple of die cuts and stickers. 


I added embroidery floss to the tag on the left of the bottom photo and flat back pearls that came with the kit. 

Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and post layouts daily. 

Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #splendor (or whichever kit you are working with) and on our FaceBook group

Comments

Popular Posts