{Falling For You At Blake’s} Usint the November "Splendor" Premium Kit

Hello friends!  It’s Shannon up on the blog today bringing you my second layout with the “Splendor” Premium Kit.  I loved this combination of patterned papers from Vicki Boutin with the ephemera from Simple Stories!


Now I do love me some tickets and the Simple Stories sticker sheet had a bunch of them for us to tuck and layer!


I love all of the warm tones combined with a pop of blue!  You can see here that I used dimensional adhesive to add a bit of shadow under my pumpkin element.


I used a bunch of the Simple Stories ephemera to create full clusters around my photo.  I wanted to bring in a bit more of the navy so I punched out some leafy bits to add bring the color around to all of my clusters.


I am loving all of the gorgeous patterns and warm tones!


You can see my full process here:


I can't wait to see what you create with this kit!  Please share your projects with us on the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Facebook Community page as well as on Instagram and tag us @notjustforboyskitclub and with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #splendor
Happy Scrapping!

Shannon












Comments

Popular Posts