{Autumn Memories} Using the November “Splendor” Premium Kit

I am so excited to share this layout with you today. This picture is so special to me. It’s from 1987 and one of the few pictures I have of my brother and I from when we were little. The “Splendor” Premium Kit was just right! I love when just the right materials come along for something you want to be extra special. 

I started with that gorgeous mixed-media patterned paper and cut a large piece of the green to layer my photo and some of the journaling cards from the cut-apart piece on. 

I layered some of the pieces from the ephemera pack around my photo and my journaling cards. I tucked a few in behind and popped a couple up on dimensional foam.

The title was cut from one of the patterned paper using an alphabet for set that I have. I love that peachy color on top of the green! 

This kit is just fabulous for fall photos. There are so many cool bits and pieces included. I love that it uses some colors that you don’t expect, but together they all work.   

I am so glad you stopped by to take a closer look at this kit! If you are creating using this, or any of the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club kits this month, please share your creations with us over in the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Facebook Community . It is a great place to find inspiration. You can also tag us on any of your social media platforms using the hashtags #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb and #splendor  As always, you can find me and all my layouts over on Instagram at joybells_scraps

Thanks again, and see you again soon!

Joy

Comments

Popular Posts