{Simple Cards} Using the "Merry" Deluxe Theme Kit


Hello crafters, it's me Nicole, back with my second project for the month and I decided to make some very simple cards using the "Merry" Deluxe Theme Kit. I used both the front side and the back side of the ornament paper to make 2 very different cards.


The first card I made was this snow flake one.  I used the back of the ornament paper with the snowflakes as the main paper for this card.  I added some blue lace to the middle and chose my sentiment from the ephemera in the kit.  I finished with snowflakes and sequins from the "Merry" sequin mix.


I loved this paper with the ornaments so I knew I wanted to make as much as I could with it.  I added some of the black and white floral as a mat to my main paper and also as a little tag where my sentiment would go.  I used the word believe and some stars to my card and finished with black sequins from the "Merry" sequins mix again.  Here is another view of my cluster at the top of this card:


Thank you for viewing about my cards today, I hope that you get the crafting bug and create something fabulous too!  Don't forget that we would like to see anything that you are making with our kits, so please post to our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook page and on Instagram with the following hashtags:  #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #merry (or whichever kit you are working with)

Until next time,
Nicole

 

Comments

Popular Posts