{Merry} Using the "Merry" Deluxe Theme Kit

Hello, Jennifer here sharing my third layout for October using the "MERRY" Deluxe Theme kit. This is an 11x8 1/2 landscape layout. 


These photos are from a Christmas card photoshoot with my oldest son. I set the camera settings and let my little sister take the photos of me and him. At the end she was joking around and I took a couple of pictures of her and my son. They are finally scrapbooked.


I loved this wreath paper. I cut it down to 10 1/2 x 8 so a quarter of an inch would show around the edge. I backed it with the little blue snowflake paper in the kit.


I painted the cutfile with Shimmerz paints and did a few splatters on the background. I used the gray cardstock to back my photos. The center photo is popped up on play foam and backed in pattern paper. 


I cut snowflakes from the ribbon snowflake to add around the wreath. I added star stickers and sequins
Below the middle photo I added die cuts, a snowflake, ribbon poms and sequins. I also added ribbon on the torn paper at the bottom. Along with a couple of the cute deers.
Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and post layouts daily. 

Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #njfbmerrydeluxethemekit (or whichever kit you are working with) and on our FaceBook group

Comments

Popular Posts