{Merry & Bright} Using the "Merry" Deluxe Theme Kit


Here is my final project for the month using the fabulous "Merry" Deluxe Theme Kit!  I absolutely adored this little wreath paper with the cute little reindeer on it and just had to used it!  I also wanted to use this page for my pictures this year so have left it pictureless for now.


The first thing that I did was fussy cut out the middle part of the wreath paper and cut it down so that I would have a polka dot mat and center to my page.


I then used the blue lace ribbon across the wreath and placed the "merry" cut above that.  I added the "& bright" just below from the Thickers that come in the kit to finish my title.  I also added the little light bulbs all through out my wreath.


To finish my page I used some die cuts, red circles from the Thickers, and the "Merry" sequins mix around the wreath.

I have a process video of this layout that you can see here: https://youtu.be/Fmr_8woY6uE

Thanks for popping on here to read about my cute little wintery page.  I hope it helps to get you crafting as well.  If you create anything with our kits please post to our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group and on Instragram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #merry (or whichever kit you are using)

Until next time,
Nicole





 

Comments

Popular Posts