{loving this...} Using the "Merry" Deluxe Theme Kit

Welcome back to the {Not} Just for Boys kit club blog! For my final layout using the October kits, I pulled out the new "Merry" Deluxe Theme Kit and a few add-ons and two photos of my son before skiing lessons. I love the photo of my mom and Jack in front of the giant Christmas tree and paired it with a photo of Jack wearing his skis. 

The Pretty Little Studio Frosty "Sugar Cookies" die cut pack includes several die cut circles that I layered in three places on my page. I built my embellishment clusters around those circles by adding sequins, tiny snowflakes, die cut hearts, puffy stickers, and felt snowflakes. 

I cut the felt snowflakes from the snowflake trim included in the kit. I used fine point scissors to create even snowflakes, then adhered each snowflake to my page with Nuvo liquid glue. I love the Nuvo glue for textured products and small embellishments, like sequins. 

I also added a deer die-cut in the embellishment cluster below the photos, along with a small "love" circle, a die cut heart, and more ribbon snowflakes and sequins. I printed journaling onto medium weight white cardstock, cut it into strips using my paper trimmer, then adhered the strips using my tape runner. The puffy stars are from the "Warm Wishes" puffy Thickers, also included in the kit. 

Thank you so much for stopping by to see my layout! We love seeing your work, too; make sure to tag NJFB when you post on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #merry (or whichever kit you are working with) Also please post to our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group as well! And check back on November 1st to see the newest {Not} Just For Boys kits! You are going to love them. 

- Erin





Comments

Popular Posts