{Keep Away from Finny} Using the October “Bliss” Premium Kit



Hello, crafty friends! I pulled out the “Bliss” Premium Kit for my second layout this month and I still love the beautiful cream/blue/copper color combination. It is so serene and works great for nature photos. 

On each side of the photo, I added a piece of washi tape, leaves and flowers, sequins, a button with twine, and a chipboard phrase sticker. I used my Nuvo liquid glue to adhere sequins and half-pearls


I tucked metal leaves in each cluster to add a different texture to my layout. The copper pearls and alpha matched my photo and I love how cohesive everything looks.  I also added a cluster of embellishments in the top left corner of the page that matches the other two embellishments clusters. 


Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my layout! I hope you are loving the October kits as much as I am. We love seeing your creations; make sure to tag {Not} Just For Boys with the following hashtags on Instagram: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #bliss (or whatever kit you are working with)  Please also join and post to our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group as well!

Comments

Popular Posts