{Happy Fall Y'All} Using the October Bliss Premium Kit

Hello friends!  It's Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this layout chock full of gorgeous cutfiles from both the "Bliss" Premium Kit and the A La Carte section of the store.  I have myself a ball backing cutfiles with all kinds of different textures!


You can see here that I backed the title cutfile with both patterned papers as well as our gorgeous "Bliss" Sequin mix.


I adore this wood veneer dream catcher and thought it would look gorgeous nestled into the leafy cutfile and then I added a couple of the blue paper leaves.  A couple of Champagne Finishing Touches completed this area!


I created a little cluster above my photos with the Mintay Cardboard Stickers.


Did I mention that I matted my layout on this deep blue patterned paper?  It bringing everything together ever so nicely!


You can see my complete process here:




I cannot wait to see what you create with this gorgeous kit.  Please share your projects on our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Facebook group and on Instagram please tag us @notjustforboyskitclub and use the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #bliss (or whichever kit you are using)!

Happy Scrapping!

Shannon








Comments

Popular Posts