{Cozy} Using the “Merry” Deluxe Theme Kit

Hello again, my friends! I’m back with a layout I made using the “Merry” Deluxe Theme Kit  for this adorable picture of my cat chilling out in her favorite spot, the Christmas tree. Are you all sick of seeing pictures of my cats yet? Nope? Me either.


I started with white cardstock and a stencil I have in my stash along with some Weathered Wood Distress Ink. I kind of knew where my photo would go, so I just guessed at the placement and it worked out. Whew! 


I inked each 2x2” square with my Distress Ink and adhered them in a vertical pattern. I matted my photo and added a little blue heart to the upper right-hand corner.


To the left of my photo, I used some bits and pieces from the Pretty Little Studio ephemera pack along with the word Cozy from the Thickers puffy words/phrases pack. I added some navy blue Finishing touches around my title. 


I adhered a few squares of patterned paper in the upper left-hand corner of my layout and used some small bits from the ephemera pack on a banner I cut from the blue polka dot paper. Some of the navy Finishing Touches and my layout is done! 


I hope you all enjoyed my layout up close. I had so much fun with this kit. If you’re creating with any of the {Not} Just for Boys Kits this month, please share with us in the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Facebook Community or to any of your social media using the hashtags #notjustforboyskitclub & #njfb. As always, you can find all my scrapbook layouts on Instagram at joybells_scraps. I’ll see you all with a fantastic new kit next month!  

Joy




Comments

Popular Posts