{Choose Joy} Using the October “Bliss” Premium Kit

I’m back and this time I’m using the beautiful “Bliss” Premium Kit. It’s so gorgeous. I hope you all don’t mind more pictures of my cats. They’re just so photogenic! 


I started with a white cardstock base and stamped a few of the scribbly circles from the stamp set down. Then I splattered three different colors of watercolor paint to match the different patterned papers I had punched into small hexagons. 


I decided I wanted a distressed look, so I roughed up the edges of my photo mat papers and the papers I used in the corners. I am loving the way the distressed edges look.  


I love the embellishments that come with this kit. I used some of the blue leaves and a button along with the Harmony sticker on the lower right side of my photo. 


I pretty much did the same at the top left of my photo, but I kind of layered the leaves behind my word sticker. I decided on Choose Joy as my title because these two cats bring out family such joy. I added some of the half-pearl finishing touches to completely my layout. 


I hope you all enjoyed this close up look at my layout. If you are feeling creative this month and are using this or any of the {Not} Just for Boys Kits, please share them with us on the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Facebook Community or on any of your social media using the hashtags #notjustforboyskitclub or #njfb. You can find me sharing all my scrappy projects on Instagram at joybells_scraps

Thanks for joining me!

Joy




Comments

  1. I am loving the background the textures and the bold colors of this layout…nice job Joy🙌

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts