{WORK HARD} USING SCHOOL DAYS DELUXE THEME KIT

Hello!!! Here today sharing my second layout for September using the "SCHOOL DAYS" Deluxe Theme kit. This is an 11x8 1/2 landscape layout design. 
This layout doesn't really have a title. It's a cute picture of my son holding the award he got at school. He didn't get these often so it was a big deal and I wanted to document it. The actual award is tucked behind his photo. 
I started with picking the lined paper for the background. It is kinda thin so I used a piece of black cardstock to layer it up. I distressed the edges of the lined paper. I used the stencil and distress oxide to stencil on red behind the photo area on the left side. Added in black splatters in acrylic paint. I tore the paper layer behind the photo and behind the 3x4 cut apart. 
I used a stickers to make the clusters around the layout. I also popped up some on play foam. For final details I added in flat back pearls and tiny apples from the sequin pack.
I used the title alphas to add in his grade level and the date. I traced around them in black for extra detail. I used ribbon and string from the packaging to tie the tag.


Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and post layouts daily. 
Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #njfbschooldays (or whichever kit you are working with) and on our FaceBook group

Comments

Popular Posts