{School Days} Using the September 2021 "School Days" Deluxe Theme Kit

 

Happy Saturday, friends! Today, I am sharing my first layout using the "School Days" Deluxe Theme Kit and add-ons. I have four school-aged children at home and I knew I would get a lot of use out of this kit! 

For this layout, I used a single photo of my youngest son, Jack, plus plenty of embellishments, like the "Jet Black" Finishing Touches, "S is for School" Wood Embellishment, and the "Field Notes" Puffy Stickers by Rosie's Studio. 

 

I printed my photo using my Canon Selphy 4x6 inch printer and chose the "border" option. When I trimmed my photo, I left a white boarder. I layered the photo on top of several pieces of paper, including the blue "table" paper I trimmed from the larger Carta Bella cut-apart paper. I also added a piece of real book paper, included in the NJFB embellishment pack. 


 

After I adhered the photo and layering paper to my layout, I added the "My ABC's" paper, using foam squares, two Pebbles Toothpick Flags, the "S is for School" Wood Embellishment, puffy stars, and "Jet Black" Finishing Touches. The "School Days" title sticker is included on the Carta Bella School Days sticker sheet. 

 

After I adhered the subtitle and journaling strips, I used my Nuvo- Mica Mist "Pampas Grass" to add a subtle shimmer to my layout. 

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my layout! We love seeing your work; make sure to tag NJFB when you post your layouts to social media! 

Have a great weekend,

Erin

Comments

Popular Posts