{School Days Card Trio} Using the “School Days” Deluxe Theme Kit




Hey all, I’m back with my final project for the month and it is this trio of school related cards using the “School Days” Deluxe Theme Kit!


For my first card I used kraft card stock for the base and layered some ephemera on top of a doily and the protractor in the kit. I used the red letters from the Kit and the word “HEY” from the add on puffy words. I then finished it with some sequins and a red half pearl



I made a slim line card for my second one and again this one is for a teacher. I used the graph card and a multiplication flash card for the back ground and used the stencil that came with the kit to add some interest. I also used the “Library Pass” and letters to make the front. I used a bunch of do dads from the Kit and the same puffy stickers add on. 


For the last card I used the map paper, tickets, and ribbon from the kit. I added some black ink from my stash and the sentiment “YOUR WORLD AWAITS” for a new graduate. I finished with sequins and finishing touches

Thank you for stopping in to read about my cards. I do have a process video that you can see here: {School Days Cards} Using the “School Days” Deluxe Theme Kit from {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club
https://youtu.be/Jnpc1CHhA3E

We would love to see anything you have been creating with our kits so please post to our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #schooldays or whichever kit you are using!

Thanks, Nicole


Comments

Popular Posts