{Happy Worker Bee} Using the September 2021 "Enchanted" Premium Kit

Hello friends!  It's Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this layout with a photo or two of me on my first day of work.  The "Enchanted" Premium Kit has a fantastic Tim Holtz brick stencil.  I used a couple of Nuvo Drops, a Nuvo Mist and a Heidi Swapp color shine (all from previous months) to create variegated colors on the bricks.


You can see here that I detail cut out the leaves from a 49 and Market patterned paper.  Then I created three flowers from a Bo Bunny paper.  I love the distressed effect of them!


The title block was created from Thickers, the P13 alpha and a couple of Pretty Little Studio diecuts.


I had myself a time layering up all of the different goodies in our kit!

You can see my full process here:


I can't wait to see what you create with these products.  Please share your projects on our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Facebook page and on Instagram you can tag us @notjustforboyskitclub and use the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #enchanted (or whichever kit you are using)

Happy Scrapping!

Shannon











Comments

Popular Posts