{Congrats} Using the “Enchanted” Premium Kit


Hello all! I am back again with this layout using the “Enchanted” Premium Kit. Isn’t this such a gorgeous kit? It is definitely one of my faves. 


I started with the 49 and Market grid paper and cut out the black grid piece and then flipped over the “frame” that was left and used it around the grid piece. I used the backside of the branding strip across the top. Then I watered down some white gesso and used it to splatter a bit around my layout. 


I layered some pieces from the ephemera pack, some of the metal feathers, and used a banner piece from the New Moon garland pack to help highlight my photo. I fussy cut some of the feathers from the Prima patterned paper. I can’t even get enough of the feathers in this kit! 


I used the Congrats title from the gold Thickers set and used the Tim Holtz brick stencil down in the lower right corner. 


I repeated the stenciling in the upper left corner and added a strip of washi tape from an earlier kit along with a label for the date from the ephemera pack. 


A sprinkling of sequins and my layout is complete! I am so pleased with how it turned out. 

If you are creating with any of the {Not} Just for Boys Kits this month, please make sure to share with us on the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community on Facebook and use the hashtags #notjustforboyskitclub  and #njfb. And as always you can find me and all my scrapbook layouts over on Instagram at joybells_scraps

Thanks for taking a look at my layout. See you all next time! 

Joy

Comments

  1. Great layout and great kit! Loved how you incorporated the feathers. I also love how you used the middle part of one paper and then the other side for the frame!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts