{Concentration} Using the “Enchanted” Premium Kit

Hello again everyone! I am absolutely smitten with the “Enchanted” Premium Kit  and I’m so excited to share this layout with you. I just wanted to document my kid concentrating with his tongue sticking out. I think it’s so cute and he’s my only child that ever does that. 


I knew I wanted a large banner piece, so I started there. I actually cut it too short and added a piece at the top, but if you ask me, you’d never know unless you get really, really close. Then I just started tearing strips of some of the patterned papers and adhered them to the right side of my layout. 


I knew I wanted the word concentration as my title, so I went ahead and put that down using those fantastic plum colored stickers. I used the words “moments” and “stories” from the stamp set and stamped them multiple times on the top and bottom of my page to get a ghost effect.


I made a little cluster of goodies around the left side of my photo using a heart punch, the ephemera pack and a banner from the New Moon Die Cut Garland pack add on. 


One more little cluster of goodies using the ephemera pack, another punched out heart and some sequins, and my layout was complete. I love how it turned out. 



I hope you all have enjoyed this look at my layout and this gorgeous kit. If you’re creating with any of the {Not} Just for Boys Kits this month, please share them with us on the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Facebook Community or on any of your social media platforms using the hashtags #notjustforboyskitclub  and #njfb. You can also find me sharing all my scrapbooking layouts over on Instagram at joybells_scraps

Thanks for being here and I will see you all next month! 

Joy

Comments

Popular Posts