{Celebrating our Friend} Using the September 2021 "Enchated" Premium Kit

 

Good morning! We are almost to the end of the month and today I have my final layout using the "Enchanted" Premium Kit and add-ons. For this layout, I used a single 4x6 image with five photos on it. I haven't created a collage photo to scrapbook in quite awhile, but I love how this turned out! 

I started by trimming an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of paper and adhering it to the background paper. My friend wore the perfect deep purple top that matched the paper and several of the embellishments and I love how they coordinate. 

For the title, I used the dark purple mini alpha sticker and the gold Thickers (both included in the premium kit) and layered them over the background papers. I stamped several stars (from a previous kit), then adhered sequins from the "Enchanted" Sequins Mix, available in the shop. 

The die cuts included in this kit are beautiful feathers. I colored them using green distress oxide ink that matches the "Olive Green" Finishing Touches. I added more sequins over the die cut feather. 


The stamped "memories" sentiment is included in this month's stamp set and the "special moments" sticker is from the "Greatful Heart" Reflections Word Stickers. I added gold leaves from the Thickers set in two places on my layout and I love the pop of gold on my page. 

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my layout! We love seeing your creations, as well! Make sure to tag {Not} Just For Boys when you post on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #enchanted (or whichever kit you are using)  Please post in our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community group page on Facebook too!

Have a wonderful week and check back later this week to see the new October release!

-Erin

Comments

Popular Posts