{Celebrate With Sparklers} Using the "School Days" Deluxe Theme Kit

Hello paper fans, it's me, Nicole, back with my second layout using the "School Days" Deluxe Theme Kit.  I wanted to get some of my July 4th pics scrapped, and this blue polka dot paper just called out to me for it.  


The first thing I did was cut that hole in my paper.  I need something to go back there so I used a red polka dot paper from my stash.  I cut apart the diagonal bold striped paper into 1/4 inch strips, tore the ends, and distressed them to make the little fireworks on this page.  


I used the "celebrate" from the "Field Notes" Puffy Stickers add ons and some alphas that came with the kit to create the title.  I made this little red bow with the twine that came in my packaging. 


I used parts of the circle that I cut out on my accompanying pocket page, but I used the opposite side with the chevron pattern.  I used the alphas that came with the kit for this title, which I spelled wrong...such a me thing to do!  


I used some word stickers that came in the kit and some half back pearls along with sequins to finish off my page.  Then I took some watered down white acrylic paint and splattered all over.

Thanks for popping in and reading about my page today!  I hope that it inspires you to get crafty.  We would love to see anything you create over on our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group and on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #schooldays (or whichever kit you are using)

You can also follow me on instagram @cuzwelovetoscrap
Until next time, 
Nicole









 

Comments

Popular Posts