{Beauty} Using the September 2021 “Enchanted” Premium Kit



Hello friends!  It's Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this feather-filled layout featuring the "Enchanted" Premium Kit.  The moment that I saw the gorgeous Prima patterned papers I knew that I had to detail cut out a bunch of the feathers for layering.


We received the coolest feather cutfiles in our kits this month.  We also have matching sequins in the A La Carte section of the store.  I had to combine them into a gorgeous set of shaker pockets!


I layered more feathers alongside of the photo and placed the title right on top of the photo cluster.  The addition of the detail cut Jen Hadfield circle bit worked well for a bit of white space.


Here you can see where I used the P13 alphabet for a bit of journaling.  Next, I added sequins, black half pearls and little wood veneer (all from the A La Carte section).


I had myself a time creating this layout!


You can see my full process here:


I can't wait to see what you create with this kit!  Please share your projects on our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook page and on Instagram please tag us with @notjustforboyskitclub and use the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #enchanted

Happy Scrapping!

Shannon



















 

Comments

Popular Posts