{Today was Amazing} Using the August 2021 "Spectrum" Premium Kit & Add-ons

 

Hello, crafty friends! Today, I am sharing my third layout using the "Spectrum" Premium Kit and add-ons. When I opened the kit last month, I knew I wanted to use this Vicki Boutin 12x12 paper as a background. I love that it is already distressed and painted! I layered a 8x8 piece of blue paper on top, then added my photos, title, and embellishments. 


I used the gray P13 alphabet sticker sheet from the "A Galaxy Far, Far Away" Deluxe Theme Kit to add subtitles to the top and bottom of the layout. This month, I also picked up a package of the "Chasing the Sun" Orange Soda Tag Die Cuts from Pretty Little Studio and I tucked a tag behind my photo. 

I used the gold heart stickers from the "The Details" Thickers, included in the Premium Kit, to create a triangle of elements on my page. This Thickers sheet also includes small puffy hearts in a variety of colors and I added those to my page, too. 

I created the title from the Thickers sheet, then added tab die-cuts (also from the main kit), puffy dots, and finishing touches across my page. 

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my layout! We love seeing your work; make sure to use the following hashtags when you post your creations to Instagram: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #spectrum (or whichever kit you are using)  Also please post your creations to our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook page as well!

- Erin

Comments

Popular Posts