{Today was Amazing} Using August 2021 "Spectrum" Premium kit

Hi there, I am here with my last layout for the month of August using the  "Spectrum" Premium kit.  I loved this Vicki Boutin paper so this layout came together quickly. I used this one larger photo of my son and his cousin at a restaurant we had gone to after a day on the lake.


I used this one piece of Vicki Boutin paper as the main background, I layered it up with that blue & white striped paper and used a few of the other papers in the kit to mat my photo.


For these embellishment clusters I used a few of the Pretty Little Studio word strips and the candy dots  mixed with some black Nuvo drops

My title was the saying "Today was Amazing" from the Thickers that were in the kit. I chose to add a few of the hearts as well. 
These arrows that were in the Thickers sheet were perfect along with one of the tabs from the Pretty Little Studio Tales & Dreams Frames + Tabs. The pebbles puffy dots were also the perfect color pop that this corner needed. 
I ended up going around the entire layout with a thing black marker and outlining my page. I love how this layout turned out and the paper was perfect. 

That wraps up my last layout for the month of July with this awesome kit.  Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at the "Spectrum" Premium Kit this month.

We would love to see what you are creating with this amazing kit. You can post on our {Not} Just For Boys Kit Club Community Facebook Page or on Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #spectrum (or whichever kit you are working with) and be sure to tag us @notjustforboyskitclub.



 

Comments

Popular Posts