{Sweet Memories} Using the August 2021 "Spectrum" Premium Kit


Hello, Nicole here with this "sweet" layout using the "Spectrum" Premium Kit to document a "sweet" selfie of me and my mama.


The first thing I did for this layout was fussy cut this gorgeous paper from the kit.  I love the paper so much with the florals, birds, butterflies, and lemons.


The next thing I did was used an older stencil that I have to add some texture with embellishment paste and dripped some of the Fresh Pear Nuvo Mica Mist over the top in little concentrated areas.  I then placed all the elements on my page and stuck them down.  I have some die cuts that I used to add tags and flowers.


I finished my page by splattering with white paint and more of the Fresh Pear Nuvo Mist, adding sequins and finishing touches, add the title from the alphas and Thickers, and finally a bit of journaling.  You can find my process video here to help you get the idea: https://youtu.be/Fhs5_wacOiQ

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my process, I hope it helps to get you creating!  We would love to see what you are making with our kits, so please post them in our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group or on Instagram with the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #spectrum (or whichever kit you are working with)


 

Comments

Popular Posts