{Summer Memories} Using the August 2021 "Spectrum" Premium Kit & Add-ons

 

 

Happy Wednesday, Friends! Today, I'm sharing my second layout using the "Spectrum" Premium Kit & Add-ons. {Not} Just For Boys knocks it out of the park again with this bright and colorful kit! My go-to layout style usually includes 1-2 photos on the page. For this layout, I decided to mix up my style a bit and I used 3 photos in a split design. I matted the photos on pattern paper, then added a torn paper edge on one side.

I added two embellishment clusters, one next to each block of photos. I used the cut apart paper in the main kit to add larger blocks of text next to the photos, then layered embellishments on top of each cluster. The "love" badge is one that I knew I wanted to use immediately, and I also added puffy dots and a camera embellishment from the "Snapshot" & Star Camera Embellishment pack.

 

I typed my journaling and trimmed it into strips, then adhered the strips to my page. I added the title above the journaling using the puffy stickers & letter tile alphabet stickers, then adhered an acrylic star next to the title. I also added green photo corners around each picture and I love how much this little detail adds to my page! 

 

Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my layout! I love working with this kit and I will post a third layout later this month. Make sure to check out the blog daily for inspiration, as well. 

We love seeing your work! Please tag {Not} Just For Boys when you post to social media so we can see your creations! 

Have a great day!

-Erin :)







Comments

Popular Posts