{Oh Yeah} | Using the “Spectrum” Premium Kit | Shannon Allor

Hello friends!  It’s Shannon up on the blog today bringing you my third and final layout for the month using the “Spectrum” Premium Kit.  I cannot say enough about how these bright and bold colors were so fun to work with!

I love when patterned papers come with bits that are perfect to detail cut.  Check out these cool sunglasses that were on one of the sides of that gorgeous Reminisce paper.  Love it!


I played around with a bit of color matching with my embellishments.  The amazing acrylic camera was from the A La Carte section of the store.  And check out the flair from the kit!


The little banner is from Pretty Little Studio. Isn’t it perfect tucked under the heart flair?!  And the heart bits are from the Vicki Boutin Puffy Titles.  They add the perfect touch to these clusters.


Did I mention that I created little shaker pockets using the gorgeous “Spectrum” sequin mix? They add such a fun element to a layout!


You can see my full process here:


I cannot wait to see what you create with this gorgeous kit!  Please share your projects with us on the {Not} Just for Boys FaceBook Community page as well as on Instagram and tag us @notjustforboyskitclub.

Happy Scrapping!

Shannon






Comments

Popular Posts