{Oh Yeah} Using the August 2021 "Spectrum" Premium Kit

Hello all! I am back and this time I have a layout to share with you from the “Spectrum Premium Kit”. I am so in love with how colorful this kit is! 


I had just these two pictures from last Thanksgiving. I got to the end of the day and realized I hadn’t taken any pictures. So this is what I get! At least I captured the pumpkin pie. 


I love the lime green/blue combo and I did some paper tearing with those two papers. The title chose itself and kind of cracks me up. 


I used a couple of the patterned papers to make a couple of tags and a scrap to put the date on. I love those little lime green letter stickers. I used one of the stamps on the background and spattered some watercolor around. A flair and one of the flags from the add-on cut apart sheet help finish off this little cluster. 


A few more flags, some splatters and a few of the puffy dot stickers complete this little corner of my layout. 


I journaled a little in the lower right corner and, voilá! I’m really happy with how it turned out. 

Have you ordered this fabulous kit yet? If you’re creating with it this month, or with any of the kits, please share your creations with us on the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Facebook Community . You can also tag us on social media using the hashtag #notjustforboyskitclub and #njfb. I would love to see what you’re up to. 

See you next month!  

Comments

  1. I'm loving everything about this Joy! Thanks for sharing...may have to lift it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts