{Never Die} Using the “A Galaxy Far, Far Away” Deluxe Theme Kit

Hi everyone! I have another layout for you using the “A Galaxy Far, Far Away” Deluxe Theme Kit


None of the patterned papers were speaking to me as a background for this photo, so I decided to make my own using a craft mat, white cardstock and some Distress Oxide pads. I tore a piece of the solid colored cardstock to put on the right side of the layout and matted my photo. 


I loved these little acrylic light saber add ons and I am so glad I had the perfect photo of my son and his friend having a battle in the backyard to use them with. 


I used a storm trooper sticker and some sequins to dress up my layout a little. 


I decided to use the alpha stickers and put my title on the side of my photo. I used strips of washi tape along the side of my layout and photo. I love the way it turned out. 


I had so much fun putting this layout together. I got to make a mess and relive some great memories. 

Please be sure to share your layouts using any of the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club kits with us on the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community on Facebook. We would love to see your layouts! 

See you next time! 


Comments

Popular Posts